POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newsgroup readers. : Newsgroup readers. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Newsgroup readers.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Feb 2000 16:40:44
Message: <389D424B.313EC217@home.com>
I am thinking of changing newsgroups readers. I currently use Netscape's
news reader but it has a number of faults which really annoy me. I am
looking for a news reader which allows you to easily decode
multi-message posts, files and large pictures usually. It would also be
good if I could have the same newsgroup server listed twice, Netscape
does not allow this, this is useful if you want to set aside one of them
to quickly brows through newsgroups before deciding weather to add them
to your main newsgroup list. Outlook Express has most of these features
and whenever I download files it is the one I use, but I would prefer
not to have to switch between 2 readers. Besides OE is MS.
--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/